Shipping Rates | Zones | FAQs
Due to the large size of the scooters, these units require shipping via LTL Freight. The scooter(s) come in a skeleton-style steel crate covered by a normal cardboard shipping box. The dimensions are 74" long x 34" tall x 16" wide, and the package weighs in at 140 lbs. So unfortunately, these packages can not fit in your normal mailbox.
We've listed some common questions below that we received in hopes this will give everyone a better understanding of our shipping process.
What are your shipping zones and rates?
- Shipping is FREE on the WEST COAST (California, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, Washington)
- Shipping Rates around the U.S are calculated at checkout based on delivery region/zip-code.
Unfortunately we can't ship to Florida Keys, Long Island, Manhattan, Hawaii, or any islands off the coast.
What is LTL shipping?
- LTL is a shipping method by a truck that has a rear lift gate, and handles larger than normal packaging, like our scooters.
What should I expect when I place an order?
- Once you place an order, we will handle everything from there. We will schedule and arrange for the scooter to get picked up at our facility, and delivered to your door. We will provide a tracking number for the freight company that will be delivering your scooter.
Where will you ship?
- We can only ship within the continental USA, with a few exceptions. Unfortunately we can't ship to a PO Box or an apartment, along with the Florida Keys, Manhattan, Long Island, and any other island off of our coast. Please remember your address is your responsibility, you know where you live.
How long will shipping take?
- It will take 1 to 3 business days to schedule a truck for delivery to you. Once that happens, it should be at your door step within 5 to 10 days. Obviously this depends on how far away from California you live.
Please, as always, feel free to contact us with any questions.