Shipping Rates | Zones | FAQs
Due to the large size of the scooters, these have to ship using LTL Freight. The scooters come in a steel style skeleton crate with a cardboard box around it. The dimensions are 74" long x 34" tall x 16" wide, and weighing in at 140 lbs.
So unfortunately, no these can't fit in a regular mailbox.
We listed some common questions we received in hopes this will give everyone a better understanding of our shipping.
What are your shipping zones and rates?
- Shipping is FREE on the Westcoast.
- Our other zones are based on our shipping partners rates. Each zone has a different shipping rate. This is visible at check out, based on your zip code. It will automatically provide you your rate for your address before you check out.
What is LTL shipping?
- LTL is a shipping method by a truck that has a rear lift gate, and handles larger than normal packaging, like our scooters.
What should I expect when I place an order?
- Once you place an order, we will handle everything from there. We will schedule and arrange for the scooter to get picked up at our facility, and delivered to your door. We will provide a tracking number for the freight company that will be delivering your scooter.
Where will you ship?
- We can only ship within the continental USA, with a few exceptions. Unfortunately we can't ship to a PO Box or an apartment, along with the Florida Keys, Manhattan, Long Island, and any other island off of our coast. Please remember your address is your responsibility,,, you know where you live. Shipping rates are determined based on the zip code shipping to.
How long will shipping take?
- It will take 1 to 3 business days to schedule a truck for pick up. Once that happens, it should be at your door step within 5 to 10 days. Obviously this depends on how far away from California you live.
Please, as always feel free to contact us with any questions.